2009年7月2日 星期四

大師輕鬆讀 No. 334 -- 夢想變真實的10層檢視

Put Your Dream to the Test
10 Questions to Help you See It and Seize It

Question 1: Ownership
Is this dream really my dream, or is it merely a dream I sign on to in order to please someone else?

Question 2: Clarity
Do I see my dream clearly, or is it ambiguous and hazy?

Question 3: Reality
Am I dependent on factors entirely within my control to reach my dream, or do I depend on others?

Question 4: Passion
Is my dream so enticing to me that it literally compels me to follow it?

Question 5: Pathway
Do I have a concrete strategy I can use to reach my dream?

Question 6: People
Have I included in my dream all the people I will need to help me realize it?

Question 7: Cost
When it comes right down to it, am I willing to pay the price to achieve my dream?

Question 8: Tenacity
On a day-to-day basis, am I currently moving closer to my dream or further away from it?

Question 9: Fulfillment
Does working towards my dream provide the personal satisfaction I need?

Question 10: Significance
Will accomplishing my dream benefit other people I care about intensely?

沒有留言: